Ain is an award-winning publishing professional and career mentor. She is the first corporate events manager in the UK publishing industry and has forged a unique career path for herself, whilst building a strong network across both the publishing and events industry.
I work with ambitious professionals who are looking to create a unique career path in the creative industries, just like I did.
Creative careers can be difficult to navigate but I can help you to find the right tools to support your journey and forge a career that you love. From creating an actionable plan to identifying any mindset blocks and finding opportunities to progress, I will work with you to get clarity on your next steps and support you in your journey.
These sessions are for you if…
- You want to move into the publishing industry but don’t know where to start
- You feel stuck in your creative career and don’t know what progression can look like for you
- You have a career goal that you are struggling to reach and you need support creating a plan
- You are ready for your next step in your publishing career but you lack the confidence to move forward
- You are exploring your career options and a creative career has always been your dream
- You need to support with your career plan (from salary negotiation to interview prep)
- You want to find your professional voice, build your personal brand and become a leader in the creative industries
If you are an aspiring publisher with no prior work experience, before considering one of my sessions, I would recommend checking out these free resources and organisations that can help you.